Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's living "La Vida Loka"

Living like I never did before...
Now, I never know where I'll be...
I don't know yet if i like this or not... But at least is giving me different ways to see the life... I'm enjoy... in my way I'm doing that...
I'm a little bit drunk so if I write something with no sence, please forgive me...
These days I'm listening 2 songs all the time... "Rihanna - Umbrella" and "P. Daddy - Last Night"... I don't know why, but makes me feel good.
I started to write again... today only "tak-taka", like the philipines says... Just to spend some time and relax... Cos I had fight with someone that I really love and I'm upset cos of that...
Well after months quite I'm back... Soon soon with some nice words and good thoughts...
So... thank you for been here with me...
See you when I see you... I'm going to sleep now...
xoxox

No comments: