Tuesday, August 21, 2007

To breathe...

I just make one post per day, but I need to write...
(sometimes you will see in english and sometimes in portuguese, will depend on my humour)

Sometimes the life isn't fair with us, specific now to me.
I'll be honest... I'm not okay... I'm depressed and seriously I don't know how I can to change. To make me feel better. Everybody knows me happy, so probably will be difficult to believe that I'm this way. But this is a fact!
I think that the best way to fight is to accept that you aren't okay. And I know that. Believe me, I don't want to stay this way... but is like I said: -"I'm so tired of everything that I just think about give up!"
I'm not stronger like before and is so hard to stand up, but 2 special person in my life deserve this. So I'll do my best.

**To this 2 special person: I'm so sorry to have not been stronge like you deserve, I was stupid and younger. I don't know how can I do to reward you, therefore I'm writing here. Maybe is a crazy thing, but I'm not normal. Sorry. I hope one day you can forgive me. Stay with the angels. Love you for all eternity. Will miss you forever.
We Belong Together, one day we will... I hope so. Take care babies**

Just this for now...

No comments: