Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Too hard to say GoodBye!!!

Always is difficult to say goodbye...
This is my friend Kenneth, a amazing guy that will leave many people sad... Because he are not here anymore. The Angels called him. I hope that he are well. Is too hard think about it. Is too sad when we don't have our friend between us anymore. I loved and I still love him, my good, my happy, my beautiful friend. Will miss him a lots. I hope one day can be like him, with many energy and happiness to live. Ohhh my friend. Take care, sweetie. Rest in peace with the angels. Look for us. You will live always in my memory and in my heart.

I didn't have a time to say GoodBye, so I made this to you. Was the only way that I found to say how much you was important to me.
Love you with all my heart, my friend. Take care. Kisses... Beijos...

**Elvis Presley - Always on my mind**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI94AsuvUUA

No comments: